Sunday, March 9, 2008

Charcoal dipiction of rebelous woman




As an artist I want your support/ advice/ criticism, for I wish I shall be walking till I find my destination for sometime.
I have practiced last 25 years only drawing, and written about 100 books on drawing and paintings, but I had no opportunities to exhibit my works in galleries. These days I have become more desperate to expose my skill in art. I hope your favour will keep me alive. --- Albert Ashok

all works for sale Contact :Albert Ashok , 165 R N GUHA ROAD. Dumdum, Kolkata 700028, West Bengal.India. Phone +91 9330858536 , Email : albertashok@yahoo.com




Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: